With respect to the Legislative Decree nr.196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects, ApeTours inform you that the processing of the collected personal data will be done in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in order to protect your privacy and your rights.
1) The data will be handled through the automatic archiving system of ApeTours for purposes related to the activities of ApeTours and its services.
2) The provision of personal data is required for purposes of registration, for requests for information and for the use of ApeTours services such as access to exclusive areas and the use of on-line databases, etc.
3) Any refusal to provide your data will prevent you to access to the services provided by ApeTours.
4) The subsequent withdrawal of consent for the data treatment will delete your data from the system and will contextually unsubscribe you from ApeTours and interrupt the services related to it.
5) ApeTours, Via Vianelli 436-437, 30126 Pellestrina Venezia – ITALY – P.IVA: 04151920271, is entitled to handle the personal data.
6) The collected data may be disclosed to:
– Associated companies or subsidiaries of the group;
– Public or private organizations for the fulfillment of obligations under the law;
– Other advertising companies if the user, through the use of web pages or ApeTours newsletters, explicitly require information.
7) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
8) Your data will never be sold or given to third parties.
– ApeTours is authorized to include in its website company logo and description.